|Generous Licensing Conditions|
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the licence, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the licence permits.
The pieces were previously offered under these more restrictive terms:
- You may not redistribute the piece in electronic form
- You may print out or photocopy as many copies as you wish
- You may give these copies to whoever you want
- You may freely perform the piece to live audiences; performing rights are waived
- Rights for recording and broadcast remain reserved by Peter Billam.